Stockholm October 20, 2020 - Crosser announces availability of it’s low-code platform on Azure Marketplace which empowers non-developers to innovate faster and at a lower cost.
“Microsoft has done a great job of building a number of Azure services that developers can leverage to build applications”, says Martin Thunman, CEO and co-founder of Crosser. “However, there are many companies out there that don't have their own developer teams that are trained in building advanced IoT or streaming data applications. Those are the teams that we at Crosser have as our mission to support. We want to empower existing IT, Maintenance or OT teams to build amazing applications”.
The typical usage of Crosser is for Edge Analytics and factory floor based Industry 4.0 use cases where the Crosser software is installed in the edge or on-premise. The introduction of Crosser for Azure opens up for using the low-code software for other applications, including:
- Centralized Aggregation and Analytics of IoT data - Alternative to Azure IoT Hub and Azure Streaming Analytics for IoT data.
- Intelligent Process Automation - Build automated and intelligent workflows and integrations between any data sources.
- Streaming Analytics - Run advanced analytics on streaming data.
- On Premise Data Collection - Leverage a Crosser Node on-premise and collect and pre-process any data before sending it to Azure.
Read more about the use cases in this blog article →
“Instead of stitching together a number of different cloud services the Crosser users benefit from an all-in-one platform with a low-code user interface”, says Martin Thunman. ”Our customers build real-time applications that we call FlowApps in hours, not months”.
Key features of the Crosser All-in-One platform
Crosser is a real-time analytics, automation and integration engine for streaming data designed to remove complexity and empower anyone to innovate. The all-in-one solution helps you to get insights, take actions and build automations faster and at a lower cost.
Use the visual Flow Studio and leverage a library of pre-built modules to build data pipelines to:
- Connect your IoT devices or other streaming or enterprise data sources
- Transform, filter, clean and enrich your data
- Add intelligent logic with event processing, conditions, custom code or ML models
- Use actions to build workflows with triggers, alerts & notifications
- Integrate to Azure services, storage and BI tools, SaaS Applications or enterprise systems
Designed for Industrial and Enterprise IoT and applicable over a wide range of streaming data use cases, including:
- Raw data processing and data reduction for optimized cloud spending
- Condition monitoring of Assets • Operational KPI and OEE calculations and generation
- Advanced automation workflows
When you deploy the Crosser Node on Azure you’ll have a very straightforward architecture without having to learn to use multiple and complex services.
Connect devices directly, to Crosser using MQTT or HTTP, without using Azure IoT Hub, build automation workflows faster than ever with the drag-and-drop Flow Studio and connect to Azure Storage services. Can´t get easier than this:
Data → Crosser → Storage/BI
Alternatively use the Azure IoT Hub to get data from your devices and then connect to Crosser to implement the streaming analytics.
- All-in-one functionality for collecting and processing streaming data gives full flexibility for different use cases
- Low-code drag’n drop development for faster innovation without the help of software developers
- Interactive debugging tools to verify your streaming pipelines before deployment
- Predictable cost in a pay-as-you-go model
- Tight integration with Azure services and other applications
- Flexible deployment options for hybrid environments, deploy Crosser on Azure, on-prem or in the edge
Crosser Cloud Streaming Analytics →
About the author
Johan Jonzon | CMO
CMO & Co-founder
Johan has 15 years background working with marketing in all possible type of projects. A true entrepreneurial spirit operating between strategic and hands-on details. He leads our marketing efforts as well as the product UI design.
Sales and market-oriented with a focus on getting the job done. He has worked with web and communication in Sweden and internationally since 1999. Since 2012, Johan has been focusing on real-time communication, and the business and operational benefits that comes with analyzing streaming data close to the data sources.
I want everything we do to be clean, simple and very, very user-friendly. We strive to be the clear leader in usability among our peers.